Monday, September 15, 2008

There are lot of people to whom we come across in our life and after sometime we forget. Some of them had done so much thing but they did not strike our mind. On the other hand there are also some people who made very simple small thing but are remembered in our mind forever. The gratitude to them came up saying a very small two word expression "Thank You". There are few people whom I remembered not for the great help made to me but for the nobleness I have seen in their heart. I have one friend who has made tremendous support while I learnt computer, I never forget him as he was a genuine friend who is always ready to help all . So whenever I achieve something in this computer field, a small word comes out from the bottom of my heart and that is THANK YOU. And you all know, today is Thank You Day, the day you can similarly wish people to whom you do feel that you can thank, thank them whole heartedly.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a very touching BLog abt the thanksgiving

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter hit make